To
Steve Hurd
From
M. Martin
Subject
Planning application at 1 / 99 Pleasant Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123
Date
July 23, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
STOP REDUCING CAR PARKING SPACES. Please, I keep asking and the council doesn't listen.
Land is gold in this vicinity. If you must keep approving overdevelopment then get the developers to provide MORE. CAR PARKING SPACES. The developers won't because that costs more money, less profit. I'm fed up with this council. I have lived here for 40 years and you won't listen. If 10 units are to be built then please advise how many car parking spaces? 3 spaces per unit equals 30 spaces plus 15 visitor spaces? Can you confirm there will be a minimum of 45 spaces ?

From M. Martin to local councillor Steve Hurd

=========================================================================

M. Martin posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to M. Martin and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 1 / 99 Pleasant Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Description: Post RequestBuildings and works for construction of ten (10) dwellings on a lot and a reduction in the standard (visitor) car parking requirement.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/856541?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Steve Hurd
Date
July 26, 2017, 7:34 a.m.
Dear Mr or MS. M Martin,
I can only ask you to attend council meetings and if you had done so for the past 5 years I have been on council, you would have heard me always take this up with developers as do many of my fellow councillors.
Problem with the on-line world is people often let out frustrations and pick the wrong target. We have often not approved developments in Boroondara and in Glenferrie ward but VCAT have over turned them. It is the state government who is taking power away from local communities to decide what they want to have built in their local areas.
If you look at the council minutes over the past 5 years you will read many speaches made by councillors and I saying exactly what you have said. We are at capacity now and we can't take much more development or the traffic it brings.
Cr. Steve Hurd
Councillor Glenferrie Ward
City of Boroondara.

Steve Hurd
Councillor - Glenferrie Ward
8 Inglesby Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3124
City of Boroondara
Telephone: (03) 9835 7849 | Mobile: 0417 708 182
Email:
Web: www.boroondara.vic.gov.au

Integrity|Collaboration|Accountability|Innovation|Respect
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:56 PM
To: Steve Hurd <>
Subject: Planning application at 1 / 99 Pleasant Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

STOP REDUCING CAR PARKING SPACES. Please, I keep asking and the council doesn't listen.
Land is gold in this vicinity. If you must keep approving overdevelopment then get the developers to provide MORE. CAR PARKING SPACES. The developers won't because that costs more money, less profit. I'm fed up with this council. I have lived here for 40 years and you won't listen. If 10 units are to be built then please advise how many car parking spaces? 3 spaces per unit equals 30 spaces plus 15 visitor spaces? Can you confirm there will be a minimum of 45 spaces ?

From M. Martin to local councillor Steve Hurd

=========================================================================

M. Martin posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to M. Martin and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 1 / 99 Pleasant Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Description: Post RequestBuildings and works for construction of ten (10) dwellings on a lot and a reduction in the standard (visitor) car parking requirement.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/856541?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐