Planning application at 1 Josephson Street, Swansea NSW 2281

Greg Talbot sent a message to Chad Griffith.

To
Chad Griffith
From
Greg Talbot
Subject
Planning application at 1 Josephson Street, Swansea NSW 2281
Date
Jan. 23, 2017, 5:55 a.m.
Having been born and bred, raised my children and now retired all in the Swansea Caves Beach area, I thought the lack of support from both state government and local council for this beautiful area might one day turn around, but obviously was wrong. How could they consider placing an oversized mixed use boarding house on prime land surrounded by school, shops, retirement villages and houses, with very little transparency on what these rooms are to be used for and how they will be of benefit to our community. We all seem to forget that Swansea is the gateway to the city of Lake Maquarie. I strongly object to the proposal at 1 Josephson street and will eagerly be awaiting some form of reply .

From Greg Talbot to local councillor Chad Griffith

=========================================================================

Greg Talbot posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Greg Talbot and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 1 Josephson Street, Swansea NSW 2281

Description: Mixed Use Boarding House/ Commercial Development

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/751348?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐