Planning application at 1 Magdalena Place, Rowville VIC 3178

Wendy Belli sent a message to Nicole Seymour.

To
Nicole Seymour
From
Wendy Belli
Subject
Planning application at 1 Magdalena Place, Rowville VIC 3178
Date
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:57 a.m.
Nicole I was told to select a councilor who seems nice - I selected you for this to go to because not only do I think you fit the profile but I think you are one of the few councilors who actually cares enough to respond and wants development to be appropriate! This is just too much it's getting out of hand and I would like to see this development not go ahead. This is part of the street I live on and we already have quite a few townhouses. The traffic on such a narrow street is beyond a joke and it's getting to be dangerous driving or walking anywhere. The developers don't give any thought to the amount of vehicles this will cause on such a small suburban street. We have three on a block next to us with parking for one and a half cars each - they at times all have two to three cars each with no where to park but on the narrow street, I hope in this case common sense will prevail!

From Wendy Belli to local councillor Nicole Seymour

=========================================================================

Wendy Belli posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Wendy Belli and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 1 Magdalena Place, Rowville VIC 3178

Description: Proposed five townhouses

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/762267?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Nicole Seymour,
Date
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:51 a.m.
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for sharing your concerns re this development with me. Other than this planning alert I am yet to receive any detail.
The Knox housing strategy aims to discourage intense infill in Knox neighbourhood areas such as where you live. I cannot tell how big the lot is to gauge the proposed density.
I do encourage you and any neighbours to lodge a formal objection - www. Knox.vic.gov.au>your property > planning > advertising and objecting to a planning application

I am on annual leave at the moment and will look into it upon my return. I have also cc'd Cr Darren Pearce who is your Ward Councillor as he will be interested in your concerns also.

Kind regards
Cr Nicole Seymour

Sent from my iPhone

****************************************************************************************
This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. Privacy should be respected at all times. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify Knox City Council immediately by telephone (03-9298-8000) and destroy the original message.

KNOX CITY COUNCIL
511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South. 3152. Australia
****************************************************************************************
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL
From
Nicole Seymour
Date
Jan. 18, 2017, 3:54 a.m.
Wendy,

I note you comments you have made that I fail to return communications you send me.
I think that is somewhat unfair, you have not phoned or emailed me in quite a long time.
We have known each other for many years, so I am disappointed you feel that I would
not respond to your concerns. You know you could directly contact me at your convenience.

Regards

Darren Pearce

Mayor & Councillor for Taylor Ward
Knox City Council
0402 780 950 |  511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South, 3152
| www.knox.vic.gov.au

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, 30 December 2016 1:51 PM
To: Wendy Belli
Cc: Paul Dickie; Cr Darren Pearce
Subject: Re: Planning application at 1 Magdalena Place, Rowville VIC 3178

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for sharing your concerns re this development with me. Other than this planning alert I am yet to receive any detail.
The Knox housing strategy aims to discourage intense infill in Knox neighbourhood areas such as where you live. I cannot tell how big the lot is to gauge the proposed density.
I do encourage you and any neighbours to lodge a formal objection - www. Knox.vic.gov.au>your property > planning > advertising and objecting to a planning application

I am on annual leave at the moment and will look into it upon my return. I have also cc'd Cr Darren Pearce who is your Ward Councillor as he will be interested in your concerns also.

Kind regards
Cr Nicole Seymour

Sent from my iPhone

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. Privacy should be respected at all times. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify Knox City Council immediately by telephone (03-9298-8000) and destroy the original message.

KNOX CITY COUNCIL
511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South. 3152. Australia
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL