Murray Matson
From
Jane G
Subject
Planning application at 1 Marcel Avenue Coogee NSW 2034
Date
Sept. 6, 2017, 8:06 a.m.
Dear Mr Matson

You appear to be taking a good deal of interest in the plight of residents in and around 1-3 Marcel Ave and I commend you for doing so.

Our property is at the rear of the proposed development and I have a number of very serious concerns. These include the issue of stormwater run off through 1-3 Marcel Ave and the damage to our property and flooding that would occur.

The breach of planning rules regarding the height of the proposal will restrict light into our property and also inflict a lack of privacy.

There is also the noise issue with the building pushed back and very close to our property we will lose amenity we now enjoy.

I hope you can assist in our defence of what is right for the community and not self-interest.

From Jane G to local councillor Murray Matson

=========================================================================

Jane G posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Jane G and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 1 Marcel Avenue Coogee NSW 2034

Description: Demolition of the existing dwellings & erection of a part 3, part 4 storey residential flat building with basement parking & associated landscaped works.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/859674?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Murray Matson
Date
Sept. 6, 2017, 8:21 a.m.
Hello Jane

Yes, I have asked the Council's planning staff to record my interest in this DA

Randwick Greens Councillor Murray Matson 0409-984-587 @murraymatson
´╗┐