From
Leonie
Subject
Planning application at 1 Marcel Avenue Coogee NSW 2034
Date
Aug. 24, 2017, 3:44 a.m.
Very upset about proposed development ,Marcel Avenue
The avenue is a lovely residential Street with old world character
The avenue is already under traffic stress from traffic caused by growing congestion and units in street. The i fracture is not adequate to cater for more residential living,and also on the corner of busy Carrington Road I'm concerned for pedestrians and children
I believe the development ruins the feeling of the street with its height and impinging on privacy neighbours with its balcony
Please could you look into this
Kind regards
Leonie

From Leonie to local councillor Murray Matson

=========================================================================

Leonie posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Leonie and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 1 Marcel Avenue Coogee NSW 2034

Description: Demolition of the existing dwellings & erection of a part 3, part 4 storey residential flat building with basement parking & associated landscaped works.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/859674?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Murray Matson
Date
Aug. 25, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Hello Leonie

I have arranged for the planning staff at Randwick Council to advise me when they have finished their merit assessment of the development application and a report with a recommendation is available for me to study.

Contact me at any time on this matter.

Randwick Greens Councillor Murray Matson 0409-984-587 @murraymatson
´╗┐