Planning application at 10 Curie Avenue, Oak Park VIC 3046

Leigh Yates sent a message to John Kavanagh.

To
John Kavanagh
From
Leigh Yates
Subject
Planning application at 10 Curie Avenue, Oak Park VIC 3046
Date
Oct. 18, 2018, 9:47 p.m.
Hi before I give my reasons, firstly in general I have no issue around more (new blood) coming to Oak Park and townhouse/apartments. For background: I moved here 2 1/2 years ago and I am a owner of a townhouse.
I have a young family and children that attends the nearest public school and daycare. I catch public transport and my wife drives.
My issue is, infrastructure, it's at capacity, I'm talking roads, parking, trains (there are no trams!), even sewage (which plays up rainy days, ie smell).
Until this is 'caught-up', we need less replacing single house with multiple dwellings. Nearly every time a house is bought in Oak Park (and surrounding Suburbs) it's knocked down and replaced with multiple dwellings.
I do understand a lot of the infrastructure is outside your control but you should be aware and plan accordingly else failing your duty of care to residents

From Leigh Yates to local councillor John Kavanagh

=========================================================================

Leigh Yates posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Leigh Yates and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 10 Curie Avenue, Oak Park VIC 3046

Description: Construction of three double storey dwellings

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1093863?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐