Planning application at 102 McBryde Street, Fawkner VIC 3060

Christine Gigliotti sent a message to Annalivia Carli Hannan.

To
Annalivia Carli Hannan
From
Christine Gigliotti
Subject
Planning application at 102 McBryde Street, Fawkner VIC 3060
Date
Aug. 19, 2018, 8:19 a.m.
I have recently become aware of this toxic site. I spent my first 21 years as a resident in Percy Street. My mother lived there for approx 24 years and worked as a seamstress along Mcbryde street in the 70/80's with her sister. She was diagnosed with cancer at age 38 and passed away at 49. Her sister also diagnosed with cancer in her 50's.

My question, given that they have identified a "cancer cluster", why has there not been a class action against nufarm and/or relevant authorities, supposedly protecting the health and safety of the public?

From Christine Gigliotti to local councillor Annalivia Carli Hannan

=========================================================================

Christine Gigliotti posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Christine Gigliotti and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 102 McBryde Street, Fawkner VIC 3060

Description: Construction and use of the site for two warehouses in an Environmental Significance Overlay

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/783377?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐