Planning application at 1067-1075 D'Aguilar Highway, Wamuran QLD 4512

Susan Fay sent a message to Adrian Raedel.

To
Adrian Raedel
From
Susan Fay
Subject
Planning application at 1067-1075 D'Aguilar Highway, Wamuran QLD 4512
Date
April 30, 2018, 10:43 a.m.
I write to fully support this application for a hotel and shop. More importantly, I believe the concept of a retro design to attract vintage car enthusiasts will create a knock on tourist trail for example Glass House Mountains. This application will create much needed employment for the area and provide a social area for the people of Wamuran. The area has been left undeveloped for far to long now since the failure of King developments to complete WanCentral, the cleared areas have created a scar through Wamuran making our town just a place to drive through on your way somewhere else. Tourists will stop with this development and spend leisure money in our town and monthly markets etc. I hope the application is approved.

From Susan Fay to local councillor Adrian Raedel

=========================================================================

Susan Fay posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Susan Fay and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 1067-1075 D'Aguilar Highway, Wamuran QLD 4512

Description: Material Change of Use - Development Permit for Hotel and Shop

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/989296?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐