Planning application at 11 Bath Street, Thirroul NSW 2515

Mark Smith sent a message to Jill Merrin.

To
Jill Merrin
From
Mark Smith
Subject
Planning application at 11 Bath Street, Thirroul NSW 2515
Date
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
It is a shame that approval has been given for the demolition of this building. It is one of the genuine historic beauties in the street. If there was ever a house worth preserving in thirroul this is surely one of them. My family and I are the current tenants. AT NO STAGE IN THE ASSESSMENT AND APPROVAL PROCESS HAS ANY AUTHORITY ACTUALLY ENTERED THE HOUSE TO EXAMINE AND DETERMINE THE HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BUILDING. Surely this demonstrates a flawed and questionable process. I urge reconsideration of the Council's decision to approve demolition.

From Mark Smith to local councillor Jill Merrin

=========================================================================

Mark Smith posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Mark Smith and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 11 Bath Street, Thirroul NSW 2515

Description: Residential - demolition of existing structures and construction of dual occupancy and swimming pool

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/667144?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐