Planning application at 110 Bridge Street East Toowoomba QLD 4350

Paddy Boxall sent a message to Chris Tait.

To
Chris Tait
From
Paddy Boxall
Subject
Planning application at 110 Bridge Street East Toowoomba QLD 4350
Date
Aug. 5, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Dan Mills,
I agree with you. There is a block carved off from the back of a house at 50 Dunmore Street. It's tiny and has been for sale since about Christmas time. No wonder. You would be lucky to get a decent sized garage on it. The house at the front, in addition is being modernised with a car port that looks like it was designed by the Jensens. The house is a brick veneer that has been bag washed . The carport is totally inappropriate. I asked the builder why he didn't put a gable type structure there which would suit the age and design of the house and his clever answer was "the material doesn't support being shaped like that. WHAT? Can't a different, suitable material be sourced. I understand the property belongs to a planning officer. Does that have something to do with the relaxed way things are done in our city?

From Paddy Boxall to local councillor Chris Tait

=========================================================================

Paddy Boxall posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Paddy Boxall and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 110 Bridge Street East Toowoomba QLD 4350

Description: Reconfigure 1 into 2 Lots

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/698916?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐