Planning application at 12-26 Eugene Street Bellbird Park QLD 4300

Benjamin Foord sent a message to Paul Tully.

To
Paul Tully
From
Benjamin Foord
Subject
Planning application at 12-26 Eugene Street Bellbird Park QLD 4300
Date
Aug. 8, 2017, 1:04 a.m.
I would like to express strong objections to this proposed development.

I purchased my first home 2.5 years ago, and one of the big reasons that i elected to move into Bellbird Park was the character and charm of the area. This development would change the area in a negative way.

it would affect the traffic network due to increase number of vehicles on the roads (especially given the lack of public transport in the area). this would in turn increase my commute to and from work.

of great concern to me is that it would also affect the native wildlife that also call Bellbird Park home. I really enjoy sharing my corner of Ipswich with the Koala's, wallabies and other native wildlife living in the area.

Finally, i am concerned with the way this development will affect my property in severe weather conditions (e.g. floods) clearing the bushland could negatively impact the streets ability to handle these weather events.

I urge you to reject the development proposal and help myself and the other residents continue to enjoy a good quality of life that encouraged us to move to the area in the first place.

From Benjamin Foord to local councillor Paul Tully

=========================================================================

Benjamin Foord posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Benjamin Foord and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 12-26 Eugene Street Bellbird Park QLD 4300

Description: Two (2) Lots into Three Hundred and Forty (340) Lots (New Road, Park, Linear Open Space and Drainage Reserve in Twelve (12) Stages)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/846043?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐