Planning application at 12-26 Eugene Street Bellbird Park QLD 4300

J Burnell sent a message to Andrew Antoniolli.

To
Andrew Antoniolli
From
J Burnell
Subject
Planning application at 12-26 Eugene Street Bellbird Park QLD 4300
Date
Jan. 9, 2018, 5:07 a.m.
Page 41 of the Ecological Assessment Report states that the presence of gliders was not detected during spotlighting surveys and that they were unlikely to inhabit the site due to reduced denning opportunities. I have evidence of a squirrel glider, sadly deceased, on the boundary of this site with the rear of my property in Fiona St. I would like to know what measures the developers will take to ensure the glider population are not disadvantaged or put at risk through loss of suitable breeding and feeding opportunities if this development goes ahead.

From J Burnell to local councillor Andrew Antoniolli

=========================================================================

J Burnell posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to J Burnell and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 12-26 Eugene Street Bellbird Park QLD 4300

Description: Two (2) Lots into Three Hundred and Forty (340) Lots (New Road, Park, Linear Open Space and Drainage Reserve in Twelve (12) Stages)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/846043?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐