Planning application at 12 Barker Street, Cheltenham, VIC

Joy Knox sent a message to Rosemary West.

To
Rosemary West
From
Joy Knox
Subject
Planning application at 12 Barker Street, Cheltenham, VIC
Date
Nov. 1, 2017, 10:53 p.m.
I live in Barker Street and with recent developments in Hall Street and Barker Street and more to come egress and ingress is already a problem due to reduced parking requirements in the new developments. We are already reduced to one lane. Once new developments begin and construction of the new rail crossings, construction workers and resident parking, it will be impossible to get in and out.
I have lived here for over 30 years, many of my neighbors have felt forced to sell to the developers because their neighbors have sold or because of developments which over shadow their properties. It was a great place to live because of it's proximity to Southland, public transport and the local shopping strip, which is why the developers have moved in.
There has been no improvements to the infrastructure due to the increase in the number of residents now living in a very small area.
I understand the need for development, but there has been no consideration for the amenity of the area or residents who wish to remain.

From Joy Knox to local councillor Rosemary West

=========================================================================

Joy Knox posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Joy Knox and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 12 Barker Street, Cheltenham, VIC

Description: Subdivide the Land into Nineteen (19) Lots

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/903336?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐