Julie Edge
From
Michelle
Subject
Planning application at 12 Drake Street, Mornington, VIC
Date
Feb. 10, 2018, 11:57 p.m.
Good Morning,
I entirely agree with Ms Wilcox’s comments and am disappointed to see she has not received a response.
This building is showcased by its positioning and is an important example of Mornington’s architectural heritage. How it is allowed to be demolished as soon as next month is beyond me. If it was known to everyone who lives and visits Mornington I’m sure there would be more of a protest but, it appears there is no notice posted for public awareness.
Given the buildings central location offering charm to the area it is in, I wish there was a way to reverse the councils decision but I fear at this stage it’s imposible.

From Michelle to local councillor Julie Edge

=========================================================================

Michelle posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Michelle and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 12 Drake Street, Mornington, VIC

Description: Development of two (2) double storey dwellings including associated works and vegetation removal generally in accordance with the submitted plans

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/860085?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.