Planning application at 12 Vista Street Penrith NSW 2750

Rowan Harrison sent a message to Marcus Cornish.

To
Marcus Cornish
From
Rowan Harrison
Subject
Planning application at 12 Vista Street Penrith NSW 2750
Date
July 20, 2017, 10:32 p.m.
I'm not sure of the historic relevance of this particular building as it is difficult to see what it comprises beyond the high external fence, but obviously it's age and character dictates that it should not be consigned to the scrapheap of history. If we don't value our heritage and past, what do we value? The surrounding streets have a number of beautiful mature trees that I suspect would have been part of this original property and planted by the early owners, conifers, redwoods (sequoias I think!) etc. The planning of the surrounding area has been pretty poor to date. I hope they don't compound this with another bad decision.

From Rowan Harrison to local councillor Marcus Cornish

=========================================================================

Rowan Harrison posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Rowan Harrison and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 12 Vista Street Penrith NSW 2750

Description: Demolition of Existing Structures & Construction of Two (2) x Six (6) Storey Residential Flat Buildings containing 82 Apartments & Basement Car Parking

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/810421?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐