Planning application at 123 Ray Road Epping NSW 2121 Australia

Vanessa W sent a message to Bernadette Azizi.

To
Bernadette Azizi
From
Vanessa W
Subject
Planning application at 123 Ray Road Epping NSW 2121 Australia
Date
March 2, 2017, 12:42 a.m.
Parramatta City Council has now approved the building of this boarding house with amendments (DA/366/2016). I hope this does not open up the flood gates for more. Large parts of Epping have already been rezoned to high density residential to address the housing issues in Sydney. There are over 1000 apartments being built less than 500 metres from 123 Ray Road, so I cannot understand why a partially 3 storey boarding house with 15 rooms is needed in this low density residental part of Epping.

From Vanessa W to local councillor Bernadette Azizi

=========================================================================

Vanessa W posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Vanessa W and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 123 Ray Road Epping NSW 2121 Australia

Description: Residential - Other - Boarding House - Demolition

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/611400?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Bernadette Azizi
Date
June 14, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Hi Vanessa

This alert has just come through on my email. I am disappointed that it has taken so long for me to see and receive it and I am not sure why.

Please call me in the future directly so I am be able assist you in promptly.

Warmest regards

Cr Bernadette Azizi
Councillor - Hornsby Shire Council

<mailto:>
MB. 0409 365 360

On 2 Mar. 2017, at 11:46 am, Vanessa W <<mailto:>> wrote:

Parramatta City Council has now approved the building of this boarding house with amendments (DA/366/2016). I hope this does not open up the flood gates for more. Large parts of Epping have already been rezoned to high density residential to address the housing issues in Sydney. There are over 1000 apartments being built less than 500 metres from 123 Ray Road, so I cannot understand why a partially 3 storey boarding house with 15 rooms is needed in this low density residental part of Epping.

From Vanessa W to local councillor Bernadette Azizi

=========================================================================

Vanessa W posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Vanessa W and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 123 Ray Road Epping NSW 2121 Australia

Description: Residential - Other - Boarding House - Demolition

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/611400?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐