Planning application at 123 Ray Road Epping NSW 2121 Australia

Robert Spence sent a message to Nathan Tilbury.

To
Nathan Tilbury
From
Robert Spence
Subject
Planning application at 123 Ray Road Epping NSW 2121 Australia
Date
Aug. 15, 2017, 4:45 a.m.
My family have lived in nearby streets and use Ray Rd., daily. Our children (who are now adults passed by the Epping Bowling club (now demolished and being redeveloped) to the back entrance to Epping West school and YMCA playing fields.
People using boarding houses tend to be short stay residents and such is not suitable to quite residential areas. The playing field attract young people for training etc., outside of major playing competition times and transient boarding house residents will use this area for outdoor purposes. Such accommodation should be kept to high density areas which this area is not so such a development does not suite this area. My family and I strongly object to this development

From Robert Spence to local councillor Nathan Tilbury

=========================================================================

Robert Spence posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Robert Spence and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 123 Ray Road Epping NSW 2121 Australia

Description: Residential - Other - Boarding House - Demolition

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/611400?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐