Planning application at 126 Union Road Surrey Hills VIC 3127

Melissa Dioguardi sent a message to Jane Addis.

To
Jane Addis
From
Melissa Dioguardi
Subject
Planning application at 126 Union Road Surrey Hills VIC 3127
Date
May 13, 2018, 1:41 a.m.
To Jane Addis and local council,
I second the extremely well worded and thoughtful consideration of Celine F above. I did go to the consultation on the landscaping of the SHNC a couple of weeks ago and have emailed Cherry Marquez on my opposition to a public toilet, especially in Croydon Road.
I hope as our local council member you listen and advise the determining bodies of local dissatisfaction and place a halt on any further approvals, there are better places for a public amenity as discussed above.
Melissa Dioguardi

From Melissa Dioguardi to local councillor Jane Addis

=========================================================================

Melissa Dioguardi posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Melissa Dioguardi and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 126 Union Road Surrey Hills VIC 3127

Description: Post RequestBuildings and works to construct a supermarket (including a fence, awning and road works) pursuant to Clauses 34.01-4, 43.01-1, 43.02-2 and 44.05-1; Externally alter a building; and full and partial demolition of the existing buildings.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/843125?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Jane Addis
Date
May 13, 2018, 8:04 a.m.
Thanks for your email
Your comments are noted.
regards

Jane Addis
Councillor - Maling Ward

8 Inglesby Rd, Camberwell, 3124