Planning application at 130 Main Road, Mclaren Vale SA 5171

HELEN BLAKE sent a message to Gail Kilby.

To
Gail Kilby
From
HELEN BLAKE
Subject
Planning application at 130 Main Road, Mclaren Vale SA 5171
Date
Oct. 20, 2017, 7:33 a.m.
This is not clear to me as to where the proposed parking is to be located. I am hoping that it is in the carpark off the Field Street entrance. The current carpark with the entrance off the Main Road is poorly designed and difficult enough now to negotiate without adding caravans and mobile homes to the mix. Will you clarify for me please so I can make the appropriate comments to the planning authority, if necessary.

From HELEN BLAKE to local councillor Gail Kilby

=========================================================================

HELEN BLAKE posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to HELEN BLAKE and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 130 Main Road, Mclaren Vale SA 5171

Description: Variation to 145/1674/2012 - alteration of northern carpark for short term RV parking

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/900310?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Gail Kilby,
Date
Oct. 20, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Thanks for your email Helen

I will follow this up.

Councillor Gail Kilby
0422 478 118
PO Box 1, Noarlunga Centre
South Australia 5168
From
Gail Kilby
Date
Nov. 13, 2017, 3:59 a.m.
Apologies about the delay in responding. Below is response from staff to your enquiry;

"Dear Cr Kilby

The following information has been provided by Steve Tilbrook, Team Leader (Planning) in relation to your enquiry:

Thank you for your email dated 21 October 2017 on behalf of Ms Helen Blake in relation to Development Application 145/2772/2017 for a variation to DA 145/1674/2012 - alteration of northern carpark for short term RV parking at 130 Main Road, McLaren Vale.

The proposed RV parking area is located in the northern Coles carpark accessed from Field Street. The proposed plan provides room for up to five RV parking spaces located along the western property boundary. Signage is proposed that limits RV users to stay for 24 hours maximum. Four signs are proposed in total, two located on site where the RV parking is located, one at the entrance point on Field Street and one located at the junction of Field Street and Main Road directing people to the RV parking location.

Ms Blake can contact the assessing officer Steve Tilbrook, Team Leader (Planning) on 8384 0710 or to discuss the application or view the plans.

Please respond via if you have any further questions.

I will leave it to you to forward the above response to the resident."

Councillor Gail Kilby
0422 478 118
PO Box 1, Noarlunga Centre
South Australia 5168
´╗┐