To
Paul Pisasale
From
Tina
Subject
Planning application at 147 Pine Mountain Road Brassall QLD 4305
Date
Nov. 28, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
If it wasn't hungry jacks it would be something else. It will create jobs which is good. Yes it may create traffic but not if the council is working with the outlet for eg a turning lane into it, proper signage etc. I'm personally excited i don't have to drive the other side of Ipswich. I like hungry jacks more than mcdonalds. My kids aren't obese nor am i. It's about balance. Learn to say no to kids. It won't kill them. You can walk past a shop and not go into it. It's called will power. And as for traffic how about an organised kiss n drop section instead of a made up one that people will queue through the intersection waiting for. I've seen plenty of near misses there and they have nothing to do with fast food outlets.

From Tina to local councillor Paul Pisasale

=========================================================================

Tina posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Tina and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 147 Pine Mountain Road Brassall QLD 4305

Description: Business Use - Fast Food Restaurant (Hungry Jacks)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/532987?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Paul Pisasale
Date
Nov. 29, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Thank you Tina and they also provide job opportunities for our youth.

Regards Mayor Paul
´╗┐