Planning application at 15 Park Lane Kew VIC 3101

Katrina Dunn sent a message to Phillip Healey.

To
Phillip Healey
From
Katrina Dunn
Subject
Planning application at 15 Park Lane Kew VIC 3101
Date
June 7, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Dear Friends, Neighbours of Kellet Reserve and Kew residents,

Like everyone, I understand it is very upsetting to hear about the high density development proposal at 15 Park Lane.

Please ensure all comments or online objections include your real name and address, in order to be counted, otherwise it might be deleted like a few other comments I saw having been removed. Along with any negative comments about the council or personal attack on developers.

I hope we could all stand together and not let developers ruin the peace and quiet at Kellet reserve. We are surrounded with beautiful nature, and the last thing we want in Kew neighbourhood is more high density development.

Please encourage anyone else you know that is impacted by this proposal to post their comments.

Thank you

From Katrina Dunn to local councillor Phillip Healey

=========================================================================

Katrina Dunn posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Katrina Dunn and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 15 Park Lane Kew VIC 3101

Description: Development of the land for a three (3) storey apartment building containing 10 dwellings.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/669785?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐