To
Jim Parke
From
TL Warms
Subject
Planning application at 15 Park Lane Kew VIC 3101
Date
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Park Lane is a narrow one-way cobbled lane, which would NOT cope with the additional traffic generated by 10 apartments. It already has enough traffic going up and down it as there is already a high number of cars trying to drive through it. It is in a busy area with school traffic and people trying to cut through to Glenferrie Rd at peak hour.

From TL Warms to local councillor Jim Parke

=========================================================================

TL Warms posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to TL Warms and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 15 Park Lane Kew VIC 3101

Description: Development of the land for a three (3) storey apartment building containing 10 dwellings.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/669785?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Jim Parke
Date
Sept. 28, 2016, 6:53 a.m.
Thank you for your email.

I am responding on behalf of the Mayor, Cr Jim Parke to acknowledge receipt of your email and advise your comments have been noted by the Mayor.

The Mayor has asked me to register your email within our corporate system following which it will be sent to the relevant Director for the appropriate action.

Regards

Tula Sahinidis
Secretary to Mayor and Councillors

8 Inglesby Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3124
City of Boroondara - Governance
Telephone: (03) 9278 4457 | Fax: (03) 9278 4466

Web: www.boroondara.vic.gov.au

Integrity I Collaboration I Accountability I Innovation I Respect
´╗┐