Planning application at 157 Glenfern Road, Upper Ferntree Gully VIC 3156

Milton Purcell sent a message to Adam Gill.

To
Adam Gill
From
Milton Purcell
Subject
Planning application at 157 Glenfern Road, Upper Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
Date
March 13, 2018, 5:36 a.m.
Adam, please advise me that this is an early April Fools Joke ? Has anyone associated with this application looked at the site ? One would need to to dig up half the hill to accomodate this ridiculous intent. I am not one for being up in arms lighlty.. but on this I assure you I will..

The environment that is there now as a flow on to the years of VCAT around this is befitting to the loss of the green wedge and anything less than that is wrong.

A caravan park above the wonderful creek that has been restored... Sureley all have lost thier minds ?? Or it is a joke or mistake..

From Milton Purcell to local councillor Adam Gill

=========================================================================

Milton Purcell posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Milton Purcell and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 157 Glenfern Road, Upper Ferntree Gully VIC 3156

Description: Proposal Caravan Park

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/966673?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Adam Gill
Date
March 13, 2018, 6:36 a.m.
Milton,

It is not April yet. Therefor it can’t be an April Fools Day joke.
On a serious note; Council is the Planning Authority and will asses the application based on the Knox Planning Scheme and local planning policy.Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.Regards,Adam GillSent from my iPhoneOn 13 Mar 2018, at 4:44 pm, Milton Purcell <<mailto:>> wrote:

Adam, please advise me that this is an early April Fools Joke ? Has anyone associated with this application looked at the site ? One would need to to dig up half the hill to accomodate this ridiculous intent. I am not one for being up in arms lighlty.. but on this I assure you I will..

The environment that is there now as a flow on to the years of VCAT around this is befitting to the loss of the green wedge and anything less than that is wrong.

A caravan park above the wonderful creek that has been restored... Sureley all have lost thier minds ?? Or it is a joke or mistake..

From Milton Purcell to local councillor Adam Gill

=========================================================================

Milton Purcell posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Milton Purcell and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 157 Glenfern Road, Upper Ferntree Gully VIC 3156

Description: Proposal Caravan Park

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/966673?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

****************************************************************************************
This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. Privacy should be respected at all times. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify Knox City Council immediately by telephone (03-9298-8000) and destroy the original message.

KNOX CITY COUNCIL
511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South. 3152. Australia
****************************************************************************************
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL