Planning application at 158 Lorne Street, Fawkner VIC 3060

David Hole sent a message to Sue Bolton.

To
Sue Bolton
From
David Hole
Subject
Planning application at 158 Lorne Street, Fawkner VIC 3060
Date
Dec. 3, 2016, 5:25 a.m.
I am concerned about this new construction in Fawkner. This is a relatively small plot to construct 4 dwellings on especially 3 of double story. Will any consideration be given to the right to light of the local residents and will new trees be planted to replace and removed? This will also no doubt bring a minimum of 4 more cars to our roads. How will parking be managed?

From David Hole to local councillor Sue Bolton

=========================================================================

David Hole posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to David Hole and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 158 Lorne Street, Fawkner VIC 3060

Description: Construction of three, double-storey and one, single-storey dwellings

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/754840?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Sue Bolton
Date
Dec. 4, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Dear David

I agree that it looks like a very small plot for this size development. I'll have a look at the plot of land in the next couple of days. Feel free to give me a ring to discuss. I am keen to know what concerns people have about the development. My number is 0417 583 664.

regards

Sue
´╗┐