Planning application at 16-22 Gatehouse Drive Kensington VIC 3031

Frank Golding sent a message to Cathy Oke.

To
Cathy Oke
From
Frank Golding
Subject
Planning application at 16-22 Gatehouse Drive Kensington VIC 3031
Date
April 10, 2017, 9:22 a.m.
Dear CrvLeppert, from what I can see, you seem to be the only Councillor with the courtesy to offer a response to local citizens' comments. I and others have directed comments to other Councillors but the steel trap of silence snaps shut. We'll know who to vote for next election.

From Frank Golding to local councillor Cathy Oke

=========================================================================

Frank Golding posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Frank Golding and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 16-22 Gatehouse Drive Kensington VIC 3031

Description: Construction of a multi storey building for accomodation purposes and reduce the car parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/751977?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Cathy Oke
Date
April 10, 2017, 9:51 a.m.
Dear Frank
Thank you for the reminder to post to this forum.
Apologies to all who've posted a comment about this development to me via this site, I hadn't realized how easy it was to reply / post. I'm new to this App.

I also haven't responded yet because I was waiting to hear if it had progressed further than what my colleague Cr Leppert had already said on this site.

I did however visit the area on the weekend and walked around to get a sense of the concerns many residents are raising. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on the officers report and checking it for responses to the various objections raised.

Anyway, as Rohan says - we will be watching this application closely and taking your views into account when I receive officers report.

Thanks
Cathy

Cr Cathy Oke
This email is intended solely for the named addressee.
If you are not the addressee indicated please delete it immediately.
´╗┐