Planning application at 16-22 Gatehouse Drive Kensington VIC 3031

Frank Golding sent a message to Cathy Oke.

To
Cathy Oke
From
Frank Golding
Subject
Planning application at 16-22 Gatehouse Drive Kensington VIC 3031
Date
April 11, 2017, 12:55 a.m.
Thank you Cathy for your response. I'm also pleased that you made the effort to visit the site at the weekend. I'm rather mystified, however, by your response. Having noted the strength of the objections to this proposal, and having seen the site yourself, I would have expected that you would be doing more than "keeping an eye on the officers report" and "watching this application closely". Do you have an opinion to offer in regard to the concerns that have been raised? Would the proposal impact adversely on parking, traffic, and general amenity of the area and its environment? If, so, will you oppose it? Will you represent your constituents?

From Frank Golding to local councillor Cathy Oke

=========================================================================

Frank Golding posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Frank Golding and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 16-22 Gatehouse Drive Kensington VIC 3031

Description: Construction of a multi storey building for accomodation purposes and reduce the car parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/751977?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐