Planning application at 16 Irvine Crescent, Brunswick West VIC 3055

Stan Amana sent a message to Sue Bolton.

To
Sue Bolton
From
Stan Amana
Subject
Planning application at 16 Irvine Crescent, Brunswick West VIC 3055
Date
Jan. 31, 2018, 10:27 p.m.
Just to be clear, I don't live in the area nor do I know anyone who lives in this area, however I do have an interest in urban planning and development and looking at the streetscape along with other homes that have been developed in the street how can council agree to 6 x THREE storey residences and on top of that give a reduction in car parking. The average number of vehicles per residence is approx. 2, that means another 8 cars that have to park in that street. And a THREE storey developement is fine for a major roads, but for an inner city street inappropriate. Good luck residents!!

From Stan Amana to local councillor Sue Bolton

=========================================================================

Stan Amana posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Stan Amana and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 16 Irvine Crescent, Brunswick West VIC 3055

Description: Construction of eight dwellings (six triple storey and two double storey) and a reduction of the standard car parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/944860?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐