Planning application at 17 - 19 Long Street, Cleveland QLD 4163

Ross Cornwill sent a message to Karen Williams.

To
Karen Williams
From
Ross Cornwill
Subject
Planning application at 17 - 19 Long Street, Cleveland QLD 4163
Date
Dec. 1, 2018, 4:28 a.m.
Sorry Cathy but Koalas don't count in Redlands. But development does.

From Ross Cornwill to local councillor Karen Williams

=========================================================================

Ross Cornwill posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Ross Cornwill and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 17 - 19 Long Street, Cleveland QLD 4163

Description: Change to Development Approval - RAL17/0003 - 1 into 4 Lot Reconfiguration

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1075122?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Karen Williams
Date
Dec. 1, 2018, 4:30 a.m.
This is an Automatic reply – Please do not respond to this email. Note, this inbox is only monitored during business hours. If you require urgent after hours assistance, please phone Council on 07 3829 8999.

I confirm your email has been received and will be responded to as soon as possible.

My office receives a large volume of enquiries each day. All emails are important to me and I do my best to respond to them as promptly as possible. In some instances, your email may be responded to directly by Redland City Council staff or forwarded to your local Councillor for action.

If you raised a question or requested a response, and you have not been contacted by Council within ten (10) working days, please contact my Executive Officer via email at and he will assist in expediting your enquiry.

Thank you again for contacting my office.

Kind regards

Mayor Karen Williams | Redland City

P: +61 7 3829 8624 E:

PO Box 21 Cleveland Qld Australia 4163

www.redland.qld.gov.au