Planning application at 172-184 Roden Street West Melbourne VIC 3003

Mark O'Halloran sent a message to Hon Robert Doyle.

To
Hon Robert Doyle
From
Mark O'Halloran
Subject
Planning application at 172-184 Roden Street West Melbourne VIC 3003
Date
Oct. 19, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
FYI

Reply received from CR Rohan Lepert, waiting on furterh information from Dianne King at teh City of Melbourne as to the status of this project.

Does anyone else have an update?

Hi Andrew Zunica,
Local councillor Rohan Leppert replied to your message about the planning application “Proposed partial demolition of existing buidling, construction of 8 storey residential building with reduction of parking requirements” at 172-184 Roden Street West Melbourne VIC 3003.
Local councillor Rohan Leppert replied:

Dear Andrew
The officers have completed assessment of the application, but did so during Council's caretaker period. As such, the decision has been made to issue a notice of decision to grant a permit; this decision was made under delegation without reference to Councillors, per the caretaker provisions. I found out about this after the decision was made -- a frustration, but inevitable given these election period rules.
I understand that there are further setbacks being applied to the 7th and 8th storeys. As an objector, you will be sent a letter stating how you can access the terms of the decision (i.e. The conditions applied to the permit) and your options to review the decision.

All the best
Rohan
Cr Rohan Leppert

From Mark O'Halloran to local councillor Hon Robert Doyle

=========================================================================

Mark O'Halloran posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Mark O'Halloran and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 172-184 Roden Street West Melbourne VIC 3003

Description: Proposed partial demolition of existing buidling, construction of 8 storey residential building with reduction of parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/681888?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.