Planning application at 19-23 Meyers Place Melbourne VIC 3000

A Velcek sent a message to Tessa Sullivan.

To
Tessa Sullivan
From
A Velcek
Subject
Planning application at 19-23 Meyers Place Melbourne VIC 3000
Date
April 27, 2017, 8:11 a.m.
Appalling!

As a city resident whose apartment happens to be 30 meters from LOOP ROOF, this is disgraceful.

Loop Roof was originally granted a permit with carefully specified conditions to minimise the impact to nearby residents in the area. This is now the THIRD application... Loop are never satisfied! A never-ending need and greed to get more people into their space! Now they want more people (up to 200) and a retractable roof so that the noise coming from their space will be louder and clearer!

I already have difficulty sleeping due to ongoing noise issues from Loop and inner his will only add to my problems.

I love the city and all it's vibrancy but a line must be drawn! The council has a responsibility to maintain a balance between residential and commercial.

Enough!

From A Velcek to local councillor Tessa Sullivan

=========================================================================

A Velcek posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to A Velcek and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 19-23 Meyers Place Melbourne VIC 3000

Description: Proposed installation of 2 new terraces with increase of patrons by 50 Use the rooftop as a tavern, construct building and works, and waive bicycle facilities requirement

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/793274?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐