Planning application at 19 Herlihys Road Templestowe Lower VIC 3107

Lynn bisi sent a message to Geoff Gough.

To
Geoff Gough
From
Lynn bisi
Subject
Planning application at 19 Herlihys Road Templestowe Lower VIC 3107
Date
June 5, 2018, 9:40 a.m.
I hope this development will not go ahead. 8 units in 1,012sqm of land is far too crowded. My heart sinks every time I go past 15 Melaleuca avenue Templestowe Lower, where the permit was given by the Council to build 5 units in 731sqm of land. The front unit is right in your face and is only a few metres from the footpath. The development is a horror and a blight in the small street. Shame on you manningham councillors. Money is not everything in this world. The council tricked the objectors by not issuing the permit in the first place and when the developer appealed to vcat, we were waiting to have our day in court. But the council then issued the permit without notifying the objectors and then we heard that the permit was given. The town planner said vcat issued the permit, but our research revealed that the case did not make it to vcat. The planning department should pay a visit to savour their masterpiece. Please residents of herlihys road, don't allow another monstrosity to be built in your street.

From Lynn bisi to local councillor Geoff Gough

=========================================================================

Lynn bisi posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Lynn bisi and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 19 Herlihys Road Templestowe Lower VIC 3107

Description: Construction of eight, two-storey dwellings

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1008790?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐