Planning application at 199 O'Hea Street, Coburg VIC 3058

Brooke Ryan sent a message to Sue Bolton.

To
Sue Bolton
From
Brooke Ryan
Subject
Planning application at 199 O'Hea Street, Coburg VIC 3058
Date
Dec. 16, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Living right in this vicinity would leave further parking restrictions to a already jam packed street used by over 200+ Primary School parents, residents and bakery patrons. The traffic congestion exists in heavy proportions already.

There is high use of the bike path and obscure street arrangement in place already by many visitors needing to tend to O'Hea Street daily.

Daily pick up for school children takes up all viable parking.

O'Hea Street would not be ideal for this application to be granted.

From Brooke Ryan to local councillor Sue Bolton

=========================================================================

Brooke Ryan posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Brooke Ryan and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 199 O'Hea Street, Coburg VIC 3058

Description: Construction of 5 double storey dwellings, and a reduction of the required visitor car parking space

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/929944?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Sue Bolton
Date
March 26, 2018, 12:44 p.m.
Dear Brooke

You sent through your objection regarding the planning application for 199 & 201 O"Hea St. This application is coming to the Urban Planning Committee for a decision this coming Wednesday night 28 March, 6.30pm.

Let me know if you have any more thoughts about this application that I should take into consideration.
My phone number is 0417 583 664.

regards

Sue Bolton

North-East Ward councillor
´╗┐