Planning application at 199 O'Hea Street, Coburg VIC 3058

Maria Stratford sent a message to Sue Bolton.

To
Sue Bolton
From
Maria Stratford
Subject
Planning application at 199 O'Hea Street, Coburg VIC 3058
Date
Dec. 22, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
How do these development proposals get through Council?? How can anyone think that one house block can accommodate five townhouses and what is the rationale for reducing visitor car spaces. O'Hea Street is drowning under the current level of traffic congestion which is a hazard for children and the elderly trying to negotiate their way across the street, as well as people trying to join the carriageway from the adjoining side streets. O'Hea Street and other similar medium level neighbourhood streets should have strict development regulations that help keep the character of the street in tact.

From Maria Stratford to local councillor Sue Bolton

=========================================================================

Maria Stratford posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Maria Stratford and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 199 O'Hea Street, Coburg VIC 3058

Description: Construction of 5 double storey dwellings, and a reduction of the required visitor car parking space

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/929944?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Sue Bolton
Date
March 26, 2018, 12:44 p.m.
Dear Maria

You sent through your objection regarding the planning application for 199 & 201 O"Hea St. This application is coming to the Urban Planning Committee for a decision this coming Wednesday night 28 March, 6.30pm.

Let me know if you have any more thoughts about this application that I should take into consideration.
My phone number is 0417 583 664.

regards

Sue Bolton

North-East Ward councillor
´╗┐