Planning application at 19A Boronia Street Kensington NSW 2033

Michael Locke sent a message to Lindsay Shurey.

To
Lindsay Shurey
From
Michael Locke
Subject
Planning application at 19A Boronia Street Kensington NSW 2033
Date
May 25, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
I'm not sure what is being planned. Are 2 units, 3 and 4, being replaced by unit 6?
Also, what is meant by 'affordable'?

From Michael Locke to local councillor Lindsay Shurey

=========================================================================

Michael Locke posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Michael Locke and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 19A Boronia Street Kensington NSW 2033

Description: Section 96 modification of the approved development for allocation of unit 6 in lieu of untis 3 & 4 for affordable housing. Original Consent: Demolition of all structures on site and construction of a new 4 storey residential flat building to be used as 'in-fill affordable housing' comprising 6 dwellings and a basement for 6 vehicles, associated site and landscape works and new front boundary fence

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/829429?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Lindsay Shurey
Date
May 27, 2017, 10:52 a.m.
Hi Micheal
Thank you for your email. I'm not totally sure of your question, however I have asked to seen the Report when finalised.
I will get back to you when I have more information. Can you advise me of your views on this DA, it is a little unclear in your email.
Best

Lindsay Shurey
Greens Councillor
North Ward

On 25 May 2017, at 10:10 PM, Michael Locke <<mailto:>> wrote:

I'm not sure what is being planned. Are 2 units, 3 and 4, being replaced by unit 6?
Also, what is meant by 'affordable'?

From Michael Locke to local councillor Lindsay Shurey

=========================================================================

Michael Locke posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Michael Locke and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 19A Boronia Street Kensington NSW 2033

Description: Section 96 modification of the approved development for allocation of unit 6 in lieu of untis 3 & 4 for affordable housing. Original Consent: Demolition of all structures on site and construction of a new 4 storey residential flat building to be used as 'in-fill affordable housing' comprising 6 dwellings and a basement for 6 vehicles, associated site and landscape works and new front boundary fence

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/829429?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

"Please come and visit us at www.randwick.nsw.gov.au"

*****************************************************************************************

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Randwick City Council, unless otherwise stated.

This message has been scanned by anti-virus software prior to transmission.

*****************************************************************************************
´╗┐