Planning application at 2-16 Wynyard Street, Cleveland, QLD

Brian Whitelaw sent a message to Peter Mitchell.

To
Peter Mitchell
From
Brian Whitelaw
Subject
Planning application at 2-16 Wynyard Street, Cleveland, QLD
Date
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Hi Peter,
Regarding the 50 car parks that will be lost - I simply used your figure of Hookers requiring 40 spaces and added a conservative 10 more to cover the cafe and offices that will be part of the development. The building itself occupies numerous former car spaces as well. The overall lose of parking in this busy area really is senseless. Making it all worse, I note that the architect's plans only indicate 31 on-site car parks for the development which means their inevitable overflow will take more of the few remaining spaces left available to the public.
I will look forward to hearing of your investigation into the valuation figure. More importantly, I will be keen to see what your investigation of the land sale process reveals.
Thanks again for your work in checking this out.
Brian

From Brian Whitelaw to local councillor Peter Mitchell

=========================================================================

Brian Whitelaw posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Brian Whitelaw and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 2-16 Wynyard Street, Cleveland, QLD

Description: Commercial Office and Refreshment Establishment

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/721074?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐