Planning application at 2 Gayundah Esplanade, Woody Point QLD 4019

Sue Napier sent a message to Koliana Winchester.

To
Koliana Winchester
From
Sue Napier
Subject
Planning application at 2 Gayundah Esplanade, Woody Point QLD 4019
Date
April 27, 2019, 11:21 a.m.
I think that this development proposal is manifestly excessive in every way- way too high and large for the area, does not take into consideration neighbouring properties and the negative visual, noise and traffic impact on them, and has not taken any consideration into the capacity of the existing roads and infrastructure to cope with such a multi-level city style development. I object strongly to any attempt to turn the peninsula into a pseudo Gold Coast, where there is no parking, no sunlight for many properties or streets unless it is midday, and the laid back lifestyle of the area is obliterated. There are enough high-rises in the area already. I say NO!

From Sue Napier to local councillor Koliana Winchester

=========================================================================

Sue Napier posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Sue Napier and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 2 Gayundah Esplanade, Woody Point QLD 4019

Description: Request to Change Other

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1190474?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐