Planning application at 20 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy North VIC 3068

matt wilkinson sent a message to Natalie Abboud.

To
Natalie Abboud
From
matt wilkinson
Subject
Planning application at 20 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy North VIC 3068
Date
Nov. 26, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
i am the owner of Pope Joan, directly across the road who has been majorly hit by bad planning regarding how many apartments have been built at one time and the effect on my business with reduced at times and many of these no parking. A have lost a significant proportion of revenue over the last 18 months and continued problems relating to development will only see me move my business to another area. i suggest
- no building is allowed to commence until all works are completed on the area from Glenlyon road to the corner of Miller street
- workers, any associated with the building site have to park away from my business in aselected areas (there are many) that do not effect the residents or my business ( there are only 3 of us left now)

From matt wilkinson to local councillor Natalie Abboud

=========================================================================

matt wilkinson posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to matt wilkinson and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 20 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy North VIC 3068

Description: Construction of a shop and 14 dwellings up to four stories, a reduction in car parking requirement, a waiver of the loading bay requirement and alteration to a Road Zone Category 1 (removal of a crossover)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/918113?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.