Planning application at 20 Williams Grove, Bonbeach, VIC

Adrian Quaife sent a message to Rosemary West.

To
Rosemary West
From
Adrian Quaife
Subject
Planning application at 20 Williams Grove, Bonbeach, VIC
Date
May 12, 2018, 5:30 a.m.
This subdivision will create overlooking concerns for our units at 16 williams grove. The change of use of the right of way from one premise to two via the ROW on 16 williams grove will exceed the situation approved many years ago - two 4 bedroom premises will generate excessive traffic on the ROW.

Use by a single dwelling would be reasonable use under the ROW that currently exists.

The 3 storey development up to the boundary line will also exceed building regulations in the area.

I ask that the local councillor and the planning authority consider these requests - the many and repeated changes to attempt to maximise development at this address is another concern.

Thank you

Adrian Quaife

From Adrian Quaife to local councillor Rosemary West

=========================================================================

Adrian Quaife posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Adrian Quaife and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 20 Williams Grove, Bonbeach, VIC

Description: Development of the land for the construction of an extension to an existing dwelling and construction of one (1) dwelling to the rear

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/929207?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Rosemary West
Date
May 14, 2018, 1:05 a.m.
Hi Adrian,
Actually, I am a Central Ward councillor and I suggest you should contact your Ward councillors, David Eden, Georgina Oxley & Tamsin Bearsley.
It wd be a good idea to let them know where this application is up to.
Also a good idea to ask for a planning consultation with the developer & councillors.
If you have six objections, you will automatically get a PC.
I will keep a lookout for this and if none of your Ward CRS can get to the PC, let me know & I'll do my best to get there.

Also, if you are in a Grz3 area and this is a proposed two storey in the backyard development or if you are concerned about your neighbourhood character, you may like to attend the kingston residents association meeting this Thursday as these topics are on the agenda.

Allbest
Rosemary West

Sent from my iPad
DISCLAIMER
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient. Kingston City Council and any of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the
views of any such entity.
´╗┐