Planning application at 205 Old Gympie Road, Dakabin QLD 4503

Lisa Taskov sent a message to Allan Sutherland.

To
Allan Sutherland
From
Lisa Taskov
Subject
Planning application at 205 Old Gympie Road, Dakabin QLD 4503
Date
Aug. 29, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
To Whom it May Concern
I am extremely concerned about the current oversupply of childcare spaces in this immediate Kallangur/ Dakabin/Petrie area already. To have another new application approved will risk businesses who are already struggling trying to fill spots now, and in turn create huge staff job loses. I fail to see how allowing a new service open in this area is a good economic decision.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

From Lisa Taskov to local councillor Allan Sutherland

=========================================================================

Lisa Taskov posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Lisa Taskov and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 205 Old Gympie Road, Dakabin QLD 4503

Description: Request to Change- Material Change of Use- Development Permit for Child Care Centre and Indoor Sport and Recreation (Swim School)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/872668?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Allan Sutherland
Date
Oct. 18, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Dear Madam

Thank you for your email. In order to appropriately consider the matters you have raised, please forward your comments in an email addressed to This will then enable the Council officer who is responsible for this development application to provide you with a timely response.

Regards

ALLAN SUTHERLAND
Mayor
´╗┐