Planning application at 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

John Hann sent a message to Oscar Yildiz.

To
Oscar Yildiz
From
John Hann
Subject
Planning application at 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044
Date
Sept. 19, 2018, 6:35 a.m.
I have lived on this street for over 10 years & I strongly object to this proposition. It’s a residential street that most of the time feels like a one way street.
There’s not enough infrastructure to support a carpark of that size.
There are considerable parking issues in the surrounding streets near the station that have expanded further & further out.
It will get even more congested than it already is.
I believe that such a building would be out of place & not to mention an eyesore.
A caveat to ensure no more building of anymore out of character building on the already congested residential street should be put forward!

From John Hann to local councillor Oscar Yildiz

=========================================================================

John Hann posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to John Hann and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Description: Development of the land by the construction of a building (seven storeys with roof terrace) containing 73 dwellings and a reduction in the car parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1070399?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Oscar Yildiz
Date
Sept. 19, 2018, 9:44 a.m.
Hi John,

Thank you so much for your email. I will definitely not be supporting this application. It’s disgraceful and they’re destroying our neighbourhood!

Regards

Cr. Oscar Yildiz JP
Councillor Moreland City Council
Responsible for Recreation & Leisure
Moreland City Council
Tel: 9240 1193<tel:9240%201193>
Mob: 0413 850 357<tel:0413%20850%20357>
Facebook: Oscar Yildiz
Twitter: @oscaryildiz70
Instagram: oscar_yildiz

Mayor: 2010/2011
Mayor: 2012/2013