Planning application at 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Lindy Mazur sent a message to Oscar Yildiz.

To
Oscar Yildiz
From
Lindy Mazur
Subject
Planning application at 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044
Date
Sept. 19, 2018, 7:18 a.m.
I have lived on this street for 12 years. With more and more units being built, the street parking has become overcrowded and has made it difficult and extremely dangerous to enter/exit our driveway and navigate down the narrow street. This proposal is ludicrous! This is a residential area so why can anything higher than 3 storeys even be considered?! Besides the fact this building would be an eyesore, and create further parking chaos on our street, I have significant concerns about the impact on other local community services. Schools and child care centres in the area are already at full capacity with large waiting lists, it is already difficult to get car parking at the only decent local supermarket and it is impossible to get an appointment with local health services (ie. GP’s). I strongly oppose this building development.

From Lindy Mazur to local councillor Oscar Yildiz

=========================================================================

Lindy Mazur posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Lindy Mazur and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Description: Development of the land by the construction of a building (seven storeys with roof terrace) containing 73 dwellings and a reduction in the car parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1070399?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Oscar Yildiz
Date
Sept. 19, 2018, 9:44 a.m.
Hi Lindy,

Thank you so much for your email. I will definitely not be supporting this application. It’s disgraceful and they’re destroying our neighbourhood!

Regards

Cr. Oscar Yildiz JP
Councillor Moreland City Council
Responsible for Recreation & Leisure
Moreland City Council
Tel: 9240 1193<tel:9240%201193>
Mob: 0413 850 357<tel:0413%20850%20357>
Facebook: Oscar Yildiz
Twitter: @oscaryildiz70
Instagram: oscar_yildiz

Mayor: 2010/2011
Mayor: 2012/2013