Planning application at 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Michael Robinson sent a message to Oscar Yildiz.

To
Oscar Yildiz
From
Michael Robinson
Subject
Planning application at 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044
Date
Oct. 3, 2018, 6:17 a.m.
I am speaking on behalf of my elderly mother who lives near this site. She is appalled by it but is not in a position currently to object. Pascoe Vale is now littered with monstrosities but this proposal makes them look like puppies. I plead with you to reject this proposal and anything that comes near it in nature

From Michael Robinson to local councillor Oscar Yildiz

=========================================================================

Michael Robinson posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Michael Robinson and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Description: Development of the land by the construction of a building (seven storeys with roof terrace) containing 73 dwellings and a reduction in the car parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1070399?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Oscar Yildiz
Date
Oct. 8, 2018, 9:48 p.m.
Hi Michael,

Thank you kindly for your email. I empathise and understand your mothers and your frustration. Please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0413 850 357.

Regards

Cr. Oscar Yildiz JP
Councillor Moreland City Council
Responsible for Recreation & Leisure
Moreland City Council
Tel: 9240 1193<tel:9240%201193>
Mob: 0413 850 357<tel:0413%20850%20357>
Facebook: Oscar Yildiz
Twitter: @oscaryildiz70
Instagram: oscar_yildiz

Mayor: 2010/2011
Mayor: 2012/2013