To
John Kavanagh
From
Mel Wu
Subject
Planning application at 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044
Date
Sept. 9, 2018, 12:57 a.m.
This is beyond a joke. I live on this street, and it is already overflowing with cars. It's a nightmare to get into our driveway with the units next door to this application. The cynic in me says that the applicants are trying to push through a 5 storey development so starting way above at 7 storeys in order to 'compromise'.

I will be doing a letterbox drop of the area tomorrow, and ensuring ALL locals are aware of this application. There are 103 carparks cited for 73 dwellings; with stackers. How many of the residents of this development will actually use the stackers? Case studies in other built up areas have shown they do not work and residents choose to avoid them. There is no supermarket within close walking distance, and all residents WILL own cars.

There are no other comparable developments in this area, with the max height being 3 storeys. This should not be allowed.

John, can you please arrange a public meeting for this proposed development.

From Mel Wu to local councillor John Kavanagh

=========================================================================

Mel Wu posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Mel Wu and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 21 Northumberland Road, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Description: Development of the land by the construction of a building (seven storeys with roof terrace) containing 73 dwellings and a reduction in the car parking requirements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1070399?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐