Planning application at 228-230 Jones Road Bellbird Park QLD 4300

Sam Johnson sent a message to Paul Tully.

To
Paul Tully
From
Sam Johnson
Subject
Planning application at 228-230 Jones Road Bellbird Park QLD 4300
Date
June 14, 2018, 3:26 a.m.
It's interesting to see the comments on "Lot Sizes" and the means by which they are calculated.
I'm sure all the comments being made and issues being raised are by local home owners trying to protect our immediate environment and quality of life.
I challenge anyone to find a home owner in any of the new dwellings built in our area in the past 24 months. I think you will find they are all rentals, built by investors who are profiting from our loss. Built by development companies with no regard for our community and the environment. Allowed to be built by a corrupt local council hiding behind bureaucracy.
Just sayin.
It's time to take back Bellbird Park for the home owners and there is strength in numbers contact me at sam@austfork.com.au or trdhilux@gmail.com

From Sam Johnson to local councillor Paul Tully

=========================================================================

Sam Johnson posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Sam Johnson and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 228-230 Jones Road Bellbird Park QLD 4300

Description: Reconfiguring a Lot - One (1) Lots into Twenty Five (25) Lots, and Detention Basin

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1011141?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐