Planning application at 248-252 Unley Road, Hyde Park 5061

Anna O'Connor sent a message to Michael Hewitson.

To
Michael Hewitson
From
Anna O'Connor
Subject
Planning application at 248-252 Unley Road, Hyde Park 5061
Date
June 5, 2019, 12:38 a.m.
I'm not entirely sure how the planning system works. After being given approval for the development, recently a variation was requested removing an entire floor of car parking - I imagine these cars will now have to park on the street. And now the application to remove these significant trees. It was obvious from the originally application showing building right to the street that the trees would not be retained. Why was this not addressed at the time, and the developers sent back to the drawing board to come up with a design that maintained the existing tree cover?

From Anna O'Connor to local councillor Michael Hewitson

=========================================================================

Anna O'Connor posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Anna O'Connor and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 248-252 Unley Road, Hyde Park 5061

Description: Demolish existing structures and trees

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1246346?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Michael Hewitson
Date
June 5, 2019, 7 a.m.
Dear Anna,
Unley council has no say, it is a state government approval process. Lets hope we can get the changes to the planning rules....

With my best wishes,
Michael
Mayor Michael Hewitson AM
City Of Unley 83725111
´╗┐