Planning application at 25 Bowen Avenue, Albany Creek QLD 4035

Rachel Barber sent a message to Mike Charlton.

To
Mike Charlton
From
Rachel Barber
Subject
Planning application at 25 Bowen Avenue, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Date
May 8, 2018, 10:10 a.m.
1. Will there be ample parking for the new dewelings?

2. What is plan for the extra traffic exiting onto Albany Creek Road?

3. Can you ensure Council ensures traffic control plan if construction goes ahead?

From Rachel Barber to local councillor Mike Charlton

=========================================================================

Rachel Barber posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Rachel Barber and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 25 Bowen Avenue, Albany Creek QLD 4035

Description: Material Change of Use - Development Permit for Multiple Dwelling (24 Dwellings)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/820800?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Mike Charlton
Date
May 10, 2018, 2:26 a.m.
G'day Rachel,

Thank you for your enquiry via the PlanningAlerts site. If you would like to contact me by email () I can expand on the responses below. I believe all the questions you have asked will be addressed during Council staffs formal assessment of the application following the finalisation of the notification period.

Staff have advised me the following:

“Council has received a development application for Multiple Dwellings (24 Dwellings) on 25 & 27 Bowen Ave, Albany Creek.

The proposed development is currently on Public Notification from 3 May -24 May 2018. During this period, residents are encourage to provide feedback (for or against) on the proposed development to Council. Written submission are to be sent to the Assessment Manager, Moreton Bay Regional Council PO Box 159, Caboolture Q 4510. Electronic submissions can be emailed to

For further details on the proposed development including plans, visit Council’s website www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au and search for PD Online. PD Online allows residents to view documentation relating to the development proposal. For further assistance, contact Council on 3205 0555”.

Kind regards,
God Bless
Mike.