Planning application at 256-258 Bridge Road, Pooraka SA 5095

GORDON J.FRIDAY POORAKA SA sent a message to Damien Pilkington.

To
Damien Pilkington
From
GORDON J.FRIDAY POORAKA SA
Subject
Planning application at 256-258 Bridge Road, Pooraka SA 5095
Date
Sept. 14, 2016, 7:11 a.m.
I OBJECT YO A MOSQUE BEING ERECTED IN THE POORAKA DISTRICT. DID THE COUNCIL DO THE RIGHT THING AND FIND IF THE RESIDENCE WANT IT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY NOTIFICATION RE THE BUILDING OF THE MOSQUE... I THINK FOR ONE THE NOISE LEVEL WILL BE A PROBLEM WITH THERE CALLING TO PRAYER 5 OR MORE TIMEs 7 DAYs A WEEK ALSO THE TRAFFIC CAOS THERE IS ALSO THE PROBLEM OF A CEMETRY HOW CAN THE COUNCIL APPROVE THE BURIAL OF PEOPLE THERE I THOUGHT THERE WHERE REGULATIONs ABOUT BURIAL OFPEOPLE YOU ALLREADY HAVE A CEMETRY AT ENFIELD & SALISBURY OR DO MUSLIMs WANTTO BE SEGREGATED IT JUST SHOWS THEY DO NOT WANT TO ASSIMILATE

From GORDON J.FRIDAY POORAKA SA to local councillor Damien Pilkington

=========================================================================

GORDON J.FRIDAY POORAKA SA posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to GORDON J.FRIDAY POORAKA SA and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 256-258 Bridge Road, Pooraka SA 5095

Description: Place of Worship with Associated Activities and a Cemetery with Carparking, Landscaping and Stormwater Arrangements

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/710150?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐