Planning application at 261 Balwyn Road Balwyn North VIC 3104

Keith L. sent a message to Lisa Hollingsworth.

To
Lisa Hollingsworth
From
Keith L.
Subject
Planning application at 261 Balwyn Road Balwyn North VIC 3104
Date
Sept. 19, 2017, 9:10 p.m.
I agree with Karen.

I was under the impression that this outrage was in contravention of the councils own plan of 500m2 per dwelling.

How does the council allow buildings that are in contravention of its own rules to proceed?

From Keith L. to local councillor Lisa Hollingsworth

=========================================================================

Keith L. posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Keith L. and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 261 Balwyn Road Balwyn North VIC 3104

Description: Post RequestConstruct twenty two (22) dwellings on a lot.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/883024?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Lisa Hollingsworth
Date
Sept. 20, 2017, 5:46 a.m.
Dear Keith,

Thank you for your email 20 September 2017.

Please be advised that 261 Balwyn Road - North Balwyn is not a new planning application. The original planning application was determined at the direction of VCAT back in January 2015. The current POST application is to extend the time for construction only.

Please note that there are no minimum lot sizes associated with residential zones in Boroondara. If a dwelling is proposed on a lot under 500 square metres, it triggers the need for a planning permit.

Kindest regards,

Lisa Hollingsworth
Councillor - Lynden Ward
City of Boroondara

8 Inglesby Road Camberwell, Victoria, 3124<x-apple-data-detectors://13>
Phone: 9835 7844 Mobile: 0417 908 485
<mailto:>

[cid:00631944-79DE-4E8A-953A-104BC0B8F8A8]

On 20 Sep 2017, at 7:11 am, Keith L. <<mailto:>> wrote:

I agree with Karen.

I was under the impression that this outrage was in contravention of the councils own plan of 500m2 per dwelling.

How does the council allow buildings that are in contravention of its own rules to proceed?

From Keith L. to local councillor Lisa Hollingsworth

=========================================================================

Keith L. posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Keith L. and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 261 Balwyn Road Balwyn North VIC 3104

Description: Post RequestConstruct twenty two (22) dwellings on a lot.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/883024?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐