To
Adam Gill
From
Terry Swan
Subject
Planning application at 267 Stud Road, Wantirna South VIC 3152
Date
Nov. 1, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
I don't think anyone that had commented earlier has indicated that they oppose higher density residential development. Simply that it should be done in a way that maintains residential amenity for everyone -existing and new residents. One does not need to see plans in order to respond to concerns about the car parking dispensation that is sought, having seen some of the poor outcomes for everyone (including repeated theft from vehicle incidents affecting new residents forced to park in the street for want of on-site facilities). I support sensitive higher density development, affordable housing and a range of housing where we can all live with good amenity -this should not require me to relocate (as David seems to suggest I must) for wanting to wake up and listen to birds and be surrounded by trees!! My comments are made purely in the context of planning considerations. Who the developers are, local or otherwise is absolutely immaterial.

From Terry Swan to local councillor Adam Gill

=========================================================================

Terry Swan posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Terry Swan and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 267 Stud Road, Wantirna South VIC 3152

Description: Construction of five (5) dwellings and car parking dispensation

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/741203?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐