Planning application at 269 Stewart Street, Brunswick East VIC 3057

Carly Nowell sent a message to Samantha Ratnam.

To
Samantha Ratnam
From
Carly Nowell
Subject
Planning application at 269 Stewart Street, Brunswick East VIC 3057
Date
May 5, 2018, 11:50 p.m.
This is an enormous development which will ruin the feel of this residential street and Ceres. The reduction in car parking will also lead to even more congestion in this street for residents.

Almost every application I’ve seen in the last few months has applied for reduction in car parking. As a resident in this street I can rarely find a park outside my house and am frequently parked around 500m away. It’s a disgrace that these large developments continue to be approved without meeting car parking requirements.

From Carly Nowell to local councillor Samantha Ratnam

=========================================================================

Carly Nowell posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Carly Nowell and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 269 Stewart Street, Brunswick East VIC 3057

Description: Development of the land to construct a part five and part six storey building with basement car parking and a roof deck, containing a shop and 75 dwellings; use of the land for dwellings; removal of vegetation and a reduction of the standard car parking requirement

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/995438?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.